Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Multiple Intelligences Self Assessment

After completing the Multiple Intelligences Self Assessment I learned that I am a linguistic, musical and interpersonal learner. None of these really surprised me because they match my personality to a tee.

I've always had a love for all things english. I'm a very active reader and I love to write anything from my own stories, poems or even blog posts like this one. My dancing established a love of music from a young age. I'm constantly listening to music whether I'm dancing in the studio or just listening to music with my headphones in. Group work has always been one of my favourite things. I find that I learn better in a group because I stay more motivated and focused throughout the project and I just generally prefer group work over working alone.

I still have absolutely no idea what I want to do when I'm older. However, knowing this information could help me in my education and in the future as I choose career information. Since I'm a linguistic learner I could look at possibly a major in english or choosing a career such as a journalist or author. I've always had a dream of opening my own dance studio when I'm older and that's where the musical and interpersonal could come in. It could be an opportunity to collaborate with other dance instructors and also students. I also love choreography dances, and I would have a chance to do that all the time.

Taking this quiz helped me put things into perspective. It's always good for a person to know what their strengths and weaknesses are. Now that I know this information, I could use it to help me better my education and also help me finally make a decision on the career I would like to have in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment